New Motorcycleclothing brand in desperate search of coolest logo in human history
- Wettbewerb von: Roguestreetgear
- Kategorie: Logo & Corp. Design
- Total budget: € 100.00
- Startdatum : 06-05-2012
- Enddatum : 19-05-2012
- Status : Beendet
- Geforderte Formate: jpg,psd,ai
- Relevante Dateien:
- Verfügbare Sprachen:
- Anzahl der Designs: 34
Rückmeldung des Auftraggebers:
What are we looking for in this competition;
- Logo (vector in AI format)
- Pushbutton design (vector in AI format), pushbutton diameter = 0,8cm
- A matching font (right-free and available to download on the Internet or through e-mail by you as an artist)
- A Pay-off preferred (just in words, or use the one we came up with; lead, never follow)
- Businesscard design
- Stationary design
- Invoice design
Dear creative brains,
Last week we picked a new brandname through brandsupply; “Rebels & Rousers”. We are extremely happy with the birth of our new company name, but now we need a new logo and all.
This means we are starting a new competition on brandsupply in our quest to find the most cool, rough, rogue and astonishing logo ever. For the newcomers that haven’t seen our brandname contest the last weeks, a short introduction to our company:
Our company is a young lively new company starting to sell custom made leather motorcycle clothing in 2013. We will sell our products through a webshop. Our company focuses primarily on choppers, naked and touring motorcycles and the various subtypes of these (eg bobber, cafe-racers). These motorcyclists prefer style over practical, both in their bikes and their bikewear. Words describing our style are: vintage, retro, tough, rogue, freedom, wild but sophisticated, exclusive, custom-made, custom-designer, premium quality.
Our targetgroup is between the age of 35-55 yrs old, is above average in income, finds style and perfect fit important, drives a big family car but likes to drive a hot-rod. Has a cute wife, wants a femme fatale. Our company wants to sell dreams.
Farben, Logo-Favoriten und weitere Anforderungen
What are we looking for:
1. first of all and very important; a logo that does not exist yet, does not resemble another clothingbrand too much so we won’t have a lawsuit from a older trademark owner. We will register the name in the internal trademark database, thus a rightfree trademark without any juridical trouble is very important to us.
2. the logo should breath the dream that we are selling. Something like “riding a motorcycle, part of the art of living”. We DON’T want a complete motorcycle in our logo, maybe no motorcycle at all. However, if you must, or just have this great idea; elements of a motorcycle are fine.
3. We prefer to use the complete logo on a pushbutton (diameter 0,8cm’s). The logo should therefore be not too detailed. If you design a detailed logo, then we also need a separate pushbutton design that is very recognizable in reference to the logo.
4. The logo is embroidered in all our motorcycle jackets and pants, it must therefore not consist of more than 2 colors and not too detailed
5. One other must: we want to use the color dirty-yellow in our logo (810 2X (PMS), 255,188,33 (RGB), #FFBC21 (HEX)).
6. the logo must be timeless, we must be able to use it for a extensive period of time.
4. The logo should be easily recognizable, also when passing by on a motorcycle with 150km/h. ;)
5. The logo’s feel must be rough, tough, retro, vintage, rogue, rebellion, however it must not be too much skull and all since nice housefathers will wear our clothing and they don’t want to wear Jack the Ripper huge on their clothing.
6. The logo must be slick and quite clean. We love a little crackle over a logo, however this makes it impossible to embroider. Please be aware of this. Or make a logo with crackle and one without for embroidery.
Logo's that we love: Dakar and Diesel Clothing for their simplicity but they still have the quality to communicate the right feeling. The RedBull logo because of its strength.
We added a snapshot of our website. Just to give you an idea of the feeling of our company. You also see the old name and logo in the website, the one we had to drop due to a lawsuit.
Again, we trust you artists out there. Design us a killer logo. Surprise us and make our dream come true. Best of Luck!